- U.S. Stocks Waver: In Tuesday’s midday trading, U.S. stocks displayed uncertainty. The S&P 500 advanced 0.11%, the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.23%, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped 0.13%1.
- WTI Crude Futures Drop: WTI crude futures fell nearly to $72.04 a barrel, while Brent futures slightly descended to $76.45 a barrel1.
- Treasury Yields Rise: The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury rose to 3.7%. The two-year note yield edged up to 4.5%, while the 30-year bond traded down to 3.8%. Meanwhile, the dollar index strengthened1.
- Apple Shares Tick Down: Apple shares edged down slightly to $178.76 on Tuesday, after losing hold of a record intraday high of around $185 a share on Monday1.
- Bitcoin Sinks: Bitcoin (BTC-USD) fell below $26,000, marking its lowest point in weeks1.
Links to Full Stories: